1. Log into the WordPress dashboard
2. Go to ‘Media’ down the left hand side
3. Click ‘Library’. You will then be presented with the below.
4. Click on the image you wish to edit, and click ‘Edit Image’
Click on the image thumbnail and drag your mouse to select a cropping area. You can also type in the cropping selection down the right hand side under ‘Image Crop’. Once you are happy, click the crop icon on the left hand side (highlighted below).
To rotate the image clockwise or anticlockwise, click on the icons highlighted below.
To mirror the image, click on the icons highlighted below.
5. Once you are happy with your amends, click ‘Save’.
If you require further support, email email@example.com and a member of the team will be able to help.
Enter your details to receive FREE website hints & tips from our experienced online specialists